Are you a Dietitician looking to develop your practice? Then consider operating your practice from our established medical centre in NSW.
About the Centre
Mt Druitt Medical & Dental Centre is an established, purpose built facility, with a strong community feel and wide range of services available such as in-house Pathology, Imaging, Specialists, Occupational Health, Treatment room and Allied Health.
We can provide ample opportunity for a passionate Dietitian to flourish in what is one of the only centres of its kind in the area.
Benefits to consider:
- Established Patient Base – Partner with an established centre and loyal patient base
- Onsite referrals – Benefit from the opportunity for in-house referrals, ability to build your practice from day 1
- Team environment – Partner with a centre that supports one another and that fosters a strong team culture
- Bulk, Mixed & Private billing available
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
To talk about this opportunity or our centres further please reach out to Jimita Patel on 0435 962 069 or email Jimita.email@example.com
Bachelors in Dietetics or equivalent
Member of Dietitician’s Association of Australia (DAA), with Provisional or Full APD (Accredited Practising Dietitian) status
Professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain
rofessional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain