Are you a Physiotherapist looking to develop your practice? Wentworthville Medical & Dental Centre are expanding! Due to the growing need for medical services in the area we have an urgent additional opportunity for a passionate and empathetic Physiotherapist to practice from our centre.
Wentworthville Medical & Dental Centre
With a great centre culture, our staff at Wentworthville take great pride in their work and always endeavour to provide industry-leading administrative support to health care professionals and excellent customer service to patients of the health care practitioners. With a large existing patient base within our medical centre and flexible operating hours, we can help you to run your business efficiently, allowing you to spend your time caring for your patients and achieving a satisfying work-life balance.
Our centre proudly caters for the public with a wide range of services available onsite.
- General Practice, with special interests in
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s Health
- Occupational Health
- Skin & Procedural Health
- Immediate Care
- Nursing Support including Care Plans and Treatment Room
- Imaging and Pathology
- Allied Health including Podiatrist, Psychologist, Physiotherapist (You will be practicing alongside one other Physiotherapist) and Specialists
Benefits to consider
- Established Patient Base – Partner with an established centre and loyal patient base
- Onsite referrals – Potential to benefit from in-house referrals, ability to build your practice from day 1
- Team environment – Partner with a centre that supports one another and that fosters a strong team culture
- Bulk, Mixed & Private billing available
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
Bachelor of Physiotherapy, or equivalent
Full registration with AHPRA (no interim certificate please)
Professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain