Due to high patient demand, we have weekend and after hours opportunities for General Practitioners looking for DPA Exemption to practice in the beautiful and sought after Baulkham Hills area.
Opportunities exist for evenings from 6pm –10pm and weekends.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and we’re now offering arrangements with no exclusivity requirement, flexible roster arrangements and administrative support, allowing you the time and flexibility to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Accredited CPD GP webinarsavailable through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- No exclusivity requirement options – you can continue working at your current practice!
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)