We would also love to hear from you if you have a special interest in Women’s Health or Skin!
Port Macquarie Medical & Dental Centre
We are a modern, spacious and well established medical centre, over 8+ years in the community and with a very strong patient base. Our centre proudly caters for the public with a wide range of services available onsite.
– General Practice, with special interests in
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s Health
- Occupational Health
- Skin & Procedural Health
- Immediate Care
– Nursing Support including Care Plans and Treatment Room
– Imaging and Pathology
– Allied Health and Specialists
Our centre is in a truly beautiful location. Don’t believe us? Check out our centre video here.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Additional opportunity to sub-specialise for GPs with an interest in Women’s Health or Skin
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – help to develop your practice from day one (our Medical Director Emma is super supportive!)
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
General Practitioners – Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)