URGENT- As of 1st July 2019 we have been marked as a District Priority Area, all overseas trained VR GPs welcome FT or PT.
Only 90 minutes from Brisbane, Toowoomba has been dubbed as Queensland's ‘Garden City’, featuring an abundance of lush parklands and breathtaking views of the Lockeyear Valley.
About the centre
Well-established in the community, Toowoomba Medical and Dental Centre has a loyal patient following, seeing approximately 1500 patients per week.
Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs, there is clinical support available from an onsite Medical Director and multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house pathology collection facility, diagnostic imaging, physio & allied health, dental & a state-of-the-art multi-bed treatment room for minor injuries. With all its features, we can provide a great environment for a rewarding career in general practice.
At Healius we understand the importance of work-life balance. Find out more below about how we are helping you to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
- Workforce certificate approved
- No exclusivity requirement! – Our contracts are now offering ultimate flexibility, by allowing you to work at any non-Healius practice where you like, when you like!
- Combination of online appointments and walk-ins to optimise a steady flow of patients, averaging 1500 patients per week!
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- You will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
- Unique to Healius, Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute.
- Designated doctors car park
- Nursing support 8am- 8pm
- Competitive 70% (after Healius receives its 30% facilities and service fee) plus potential lump sum on signing.
Get in Touch
For more information or to discuss this opportunity further please contact me- Jimita Patel on 0435 962 069 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)