Excellent location, very high patient demand. Ideal for GPs without existing patient base
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs at Bertha Street Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with on-site multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Allied Health, Pathology, and Dental.
Identified as one of Queensland’s largest growth areas, Caboolture is an incredibly well-known suburb located in the northern part of Moreton Bay. The famous Bribie Island attracts a huge number of visitors, tourists and locals. This in turn, increases the demand on our busy and thriving medical centre.
Education is important to us at Healius, our centre also hosts a large conference room for educational meetings with regular internal and external specialist information sessions.
• Only 1 DWS position available, apply now to avoid disappointment!
• Workforce Certificate approved
• No exclusivity requirement! – Our contracts are now offering ultimate flexibility, by allowing you to work at any non-Healius practice where you like, when you like!
• Combination of online appointments and walk-ins to optimise a steady flow of patients, averaging 1600 patients a week!
• Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
• You will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
• Unique to Healius, Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute.
• Designated doctors car park
• Competitive 70% (after Healius receives its 30% facilities and service fee) plus potential lump sum on signing.
Get in Touch
For further information about this opportunity please contact - Jimita Patel on 0435 962 069 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org