URGENT- As of 1st July 2019 we have been marked as a District Priority Area, all overseas trained GPs welcome FT or PT.
About the Centre
Eureka Medical & Dental Centre is an extremely busy centre, seeing an average of 2800 patients per week. Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs, there is clinical support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house pathology, imaging, dental, pharmacy and allied services, and support from 2 full-time registered nurses. Our 20 GP consult rooms and a well-equipped treatment room are designed to support your practice and assist in facilitating treatment of minor accidents and emergencies such as wound closure, treatment of fractures, work related injuries.
About the Area
Whilst Ballarat is an easy, scenic 1.5 hour drive or train trip from Melbourne, you may never want to leave. The thriving regional city offers affordable housing, public and private schools, university campuses, the Ballarat Wildlife Park, and plenty of children’s activities, all set the beautiful Western Victorian highlands. Also known as “The Culinary Capital of the West”, Ballarat hosts numerous food, wine and craft beer festivals and is home to wine bars, country bakeries, and an exclusive hatted restaurant.
- Combination of online appointments and a large volume of walk-in traffic ensures a steady flow of patients
- Ongoing education- fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through the Healius Institute
- Unique to Healius, you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
Get in Touch