Did you know we have practice opportunities in all areas of Women’s Health? We can support you from day one – whether you are developing your specialist interest from scratch, or building on an existing women’s health business, we’ve got your back!
With fully equipped consult rooms tailored to Women’s Health delivery, and an ability to procure materials and equipment to deliver a broad spectrum of Women’s Health services, we can help you to be able to provide high standards of clinical care for your patients.
As part of your Women’s Health journey, we offer support through partnering with Women’s Health colleagues within the business, and with ongoing professional learning and development provided by our dedicated educational resource, the Healius Institute.
We will also support you to provide the best quality medicine and continuity of care by facilitating access to a variety of allied health services to promote holistic patient care, all under one roof. This may include Physiotherapy, Psychology, Radiology, Pharmacy, Dental, Treatment Rooms, Specialists and Skin clinics.
Our goal is to help you thrive in an environment where your passion is our first priority.
Benefits to consider
- Private billing options available
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Flexibility to your lifestyle – to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Accredited CPD GP webinarsavailable through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- No exclusivity requirement options – you can continue working at your current practice!
Women’s Health Opportunity Locations
Primary Health Care Medical & Dental Centre – Bankstown
Maroubra Medical & Dental Centre