Find out more how we can support you to fulfill your personal and professional goals.
North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, you will have multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Physio & Allied health, Dental, Pathology, Imaging, Radiology and Pharmacy. Female GPs desirable due to a high patient demand for Women’s Health.
You will have strong clinical and administrative support available with an on-site Medical Director hosting regular clinical education sessions and our friendly Practice Manager with a wealth of experience. We are also very proud to hold GP education and training accreditation at this centre. You also have the opportunity to become a supervisor training the next generation of GPs! For more information visit us here https://www.institute.healius.com.au/
Excellent location, on-site car parking provided and 10 minute walk to Westfield shopping centre.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinarsavailable through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
Medical Director Opportunity
Interested in Leadership and Management? We also have an additional exciting opportunity available for a suitably experienced General Practitioner for our Medical Director role. Why not take the next step in your profession helping to provide leadership and direction to the Centre, business development and GP education.
- Provide Leadership and direction for the Centre
- Work with the Practice Manager in matters that affect the medical staff
- Review centre performance
- Encourage GP education within the Centre
- Business Development
General Practitioners – Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)