Medical Director VR GP Leadership Opportunity for Well-Established Busy Medical Home | Modbury, SA
An outstanding and rewarding opportunity exists for suitably experienced, unrestricted VR GP to provide leadership and direction in a busy, well-established Healius medical centre. If you are looking for a leadership role delivering quality healthcare and providing guidance and support to a dedicated team of doctors and staff, this is a unique opportunity.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, you will have multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Physio & Allied health, Dental, Pathology, Imaging, Radiology and Pharmacy.
This centre is in an excellent location with on-site car parking provided and only a 10 minute walk to Westfield shopping centre.
The Medical Director is a Senior Doctor who will:
- Provide Leadership and direction for the Centre.
- Work with the Practice Manager in matters that affect the medical staff.
- Review centre performance.
- Encourage GP education within the Centre.
- Business Development.
- Liaise with Treatment Room Co-ordinator.
- Delivery of medical care within he Centre to the RACGP standards.
Qualifications of a Medical Director:
- Be a Senior Medical Practitioner with leadership skills.
- Be a strong Clinician that meets RACGP standards.
- Be an advocate for the Company’s model of Affordable, Accessible Healthcare.
- Full time GP role including part time Medical Director role within the Centre
- Well remunerated Medical Director contract.
- Excellent facilities; amazing staff; friendly environment
- Attractive offers with incentives.
Our Medical Directors must work as a GP within their Centre alongside their Medical Director role.