An outstanding and rewarding opportunity exists for suitably experienced, unrestricted VR GP to provide leadership and direction in a busy, well-established Healius medical centre. If you are looking for a leadership role delivering quality healthcare and providing guidance and support to a dedicated team of doctors and staff, this is a unique opportunity.
About the Centre
Warringah Medical & Dental Centre was our first and is an exceptional medical centre, the building itself is light, fresh and airy. It is a large-scale modern and multidisciplinary centre and is fully-equipped with a multitude of departments including nursing support; cardiologists, gynaecologists and an orthopaedic surgeon. There is also an onsite eye centre and MRI all located within the building.
Located on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches just a minute from Warringah Mall, a short walk from the beach and in the middle of a very high traffic area.
The Medical Director is a Senior Doctor who will:
- Provide Leadership and direction for the Centre.
- Work with the Practice Manager in matters that affect the medical staff.
- Review centre performance.
- Encourage GP education within the Centre.
- Business Development.
- Liaise with Treatment Room Co-ordinator.
- Delivery of medical care within he Centre to the RACGP standards.
Qualifications of a Medical Director:
- Be a Senior Medical Practitioner with leadership skills.
- Be a strong Clinician that meets RACGP standards.
- Be an advocate for the Company’s model of Affordable, Accessible Healthcare.
- Full time GP role including part time Medical Director role within the Centre
- Well remunerated Medical Director contract.
- Excellent facilities; amazing staff; friendly environment
- Attractive offers with incentives.
Medical Directors must work as a GP within their Centre alongside their Medical Director role.