We have an outstanding and exciting opportunity for experienced and qualified VR GP’s who are looking for a new challenge in operating their GP practice from a dedicated Immediate Care department.
A Locum opportunity exists for a General Practitioner to practice from our Immediate Care (SwiftQ) areas who will:
- Collaborate closely with the dedicated triage nurse
- Deliver an exemplary patient experience
- Adopt internal referral pathways
- Work closely with other independent General Practitioners
- Be able to suture, apply back-slabs to minor fractures and administer intravenous therapy
- Provide Immediate Care to a local patient base, which includes businesses, sports teams & schools
- Modern purpose built Immediate Care (SwiftQ) Facilities
- Established patient bases from the existing busy, multidisciplinary medical centres
- Flexible operating hours provide variety to your primary health care practice
- As little as 4 hour shift commitment are available
- Nursing Support with great staff in a friendly environment
- Potential leadership & teaching opportunities may be available
- Locum opportunity with potential to earn up to $1600 ex GST per 8-hour shift!*
About the Centre
Narregate Medical & Dental Centre our newly renovated medical centre has an established and currently growing patient base of approximately 250 patients per day. Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs there is clinical support available with regular onsite business and clinical meetings plus multi-disciplinary assistance from Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Imaging, Specialists and a brand-new immediate care department (SwiftQ).
Check out our centre video for more info here.
Get in Touch
For enquiries or confidential discussion please contact Zoe Clements on 0466 933 785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable Qualifications / Skills
- ACRRM, FARGP or FRACGP with suitable experience
- Emergency Department/ Immediate Care or Rural General Practice experience
- Be a strong Clinician that meets RACGP standards.
- Be an advocate for the Company’s model of Affordable, Accessible Healthcare.
(*Based on an 8-hour locum agreement)