Help care for and support a large and growing patient base, averaging 3,500 patients p/w at this busy and well established centre.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs at Primary Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house pathology, imaging, dental, physio & allied services, skin clinic & multi-bed treatment room. The well-established clinical and administration support team at Melton are extremely dedicated and have created a friendly and hard-working culture here.
Melton is culturally diverse, with women’s health, paediatrics and mental health being prevalent in the area. We welcome all GPs with special interests and those without too!
- Combination of online appointments and a large volume of walk-in traffic ensures a steady flow of patients, averaging 3,500 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- On-site car parking
- Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through the Healius Institute
- Unique to Healius, you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
Get in Touch