About the Centre
Charlestown Medical & Dental Centre attracts people from the local community providing medical care to an average of 3,000 patients per week. The offering of this busy centre also includes: Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Diagnostic Imaging, Specialists, Skin Clinic and Pharmacy.
If you are a General Practitioner with Vocational Registration and are looking for a centre that offers the following, then this centre is likely to be right for you.
- Combination of appointments and walk-ins to ensure a steady flow of patients
- An established and growing patient base
- Flexible working hours
- Women’s Health/ Skin / Urgent Care specialty opportunity available *
- Nursing and administration support (full opening hours)
- A robust induction programme with ongoing support from a dedicated Relationship Manager
Get in Touch
For over 30 years Healius has been committed to providing best-in-class service to healthcare professionals and to facilitate quality Healius services to all Australians.
Our vision has remained strong and as a result we’ve become one of Australia’s largest healthcare companies.
Our network of healthcare professionals is responsible for 7% of total GP care in Australia - that’s eight million consults a year. We’re proud of our close-knit community of over 1,000 GPs nationwide.
General Practitioners with Vocational Registration with AHPRA a must (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP