Averaging 1,300 patients p/w, help care for and support a large and growing patient base. FT or PT.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of GPs at Port Macquarie Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with an on-site Medical Director plus multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house pharmacy, day surgery, nursing, physio & allied health, pathology collection facility & multi-bed treatment room and specialist rooms.
We are proud of the friendly culture we have established here both as a place to work, and as a place for people to seek medical care.
- Continuity of care- practitioners providing quality family medical care, averaging 1,300 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
- Grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through the Healius Institute
- Unique to Healius, you will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
Get in Touch