Freedom to practice with no exclusivity requirement options! Offering ultimate flexibility, you can continue working at any other non-Healius practice!
With more patients opting to stay home, now might be the time to consider alternate ways of practicing. Healius Medical Centres are well placed to facilitate care for patients during this time.
All Healthcare Professionals have the option to Telehealth consult with their patients from our medical centres as well as access to PPE, Covid19 GP webinar training and more.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre, there is ample support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house Skin Clinic, Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Diagnostic Imaging, Specialists and Pharmacy.
Due to the demographic of Wyoming, health care practitioners here have traditionally held a strong interest in family health, but there has been an increased demand for gynaecological, women’s health and geriatric care.
- Combination of appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Patient screening on arrival - our Patient Service Representative team will screen patients on arrival to ensure a safe medical zone for staff, patients and all healthcare professionals
- Short-term agreements with flexible termination notice periods
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Nursing support
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute.
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
Get in Touch