Freedom to practice with no exclusivity requirement options! Offering ultimate flexibility, you can continue working at any non-Healius practice!
With more patients opting to stay home, now might be the time to consider alternate ways of practicing. Healius Medical Centres are well placed to facilitate care for patients during this time. All Healthcare Professionals have the option to Telehealth consult with their patients as well as access to PPE, Covid19 GP webinar training and more.
About the Centre
Well known suburb of Logan City, Browns Plains Medical & Dental Centre is a modern, bright and airy well-established medical home. There is clinical support available from an on-site Medical Director plus multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Specialists, Dentists, Radiology and a multi-bed Treatment room with nursing support.
At Healius we understand the importance of work-life balance. If you are a General Practitioner with Vocational Registration, find out more below about how we can help you to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
- Combination of appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Patient screening on arrival - our Patient Service Representative team will screen patients on arrival to ensure a safe medical zone for staff, patients and all healthcare professionals
- Short-term agreements with flexible termination notice periods
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Nursing support
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute.
Get in Touch
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)