General Practitioners who speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese would suit the patient base at the Centre.
Rouse Hill Medical & Dental Centre
We are a well established medical centre, with a strong patient base having been in the community for over 15+ years. Our centre proudly caters for the public with a wide range of services available onsite.
- General Practice, with special interests in
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s Health
- Occupational Health
- Skin & Procedural Health
- Nursing including Care Plans and Treatment Room
- Imaging and Pathology
- Allied Health and Specialists
Interested in Teaching? We are very excited to hold GP education and training accreditation. Why not take the next step in your profession and become a supervisor training the next generation of GPs!
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinarsavailable through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
- Designated GP car parking facility
Due to the demographic of patients who attend the Centre, General Practitioners who speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese would have an advantage in their practice.
General Practitioners – Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)