A GP opportunity has become available to support our strong walk-in patient base in our state-of-the-art medical centre in Robina.
With more patients opting to stay home, now might be the time to consider alternate ways of practicing. Healius Medical Centres are well placed to facilitate care for patients during this time.
All Healthcare Professionals have the option to Telehealth consult with their patients from our medical centres as well as access to PPE, Covid19 GP webinar training and more
About the Centre
Primary Medical Centre Robina is a large, modern and purpose built facility with in-house Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Dentistry, and Radiology services all working hand in hand to deliver holistic patient care. The well-established clinical and administration support team are extremely dedicated and have established a friendly and hard-working culture here.
Situated right in the heart of one of Australia’s top tourist destinations, the Gold Coast, Robina is a master-planned community boasting some of the most impressive shopping and recreation facilities in the state-of-the-art facilities.
Grow your practice, develop special interests or take up the opportunity to mentor the next generation of GPs, all while being supported by our dedicated clinical support team.
- Combination of appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Patient screening on arrival – our Patient Service Representative team will screen patients on arrival to ensure a safe medical zone for staff, patients and all healthcare professionals
- Short-term agreements with flexible termination notice periods
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Nursing support
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute.
Get in Touch
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)