Newly renovated, fantastic facilities in a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary clinic. High patient demand due to brand new immediate care department.
About the Centre
Well established in the community and with a large patient base, Elizabeth Medical & Dental Centre has been a thriving medical home for over 15+ years.
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs, you will have multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house physio & allied health, dental, nursing, immediate care department, fully-equipped radiology, large treatment room, pathology collection facility, specialist rooms, conference room and a brand new skin procedure room.
You will have strong clinical and administrative support available with an on-site Medical Director hosting regular clinical education sessions. We are also very proud to hold GP education and training accreditation at this centre, why not be rewarded and become a supervisor training the next generation of GPs! For more information visit us here.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
General Practitioners – Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)