Ingleburn Medical Centre
A well-known practice in a close-knit community. Our centre remains as one of the largest in the area proudly caring for the public with a wide range of services available onsite.
- General Practice, with special interests in
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s Health
- Occupational Health
- Mental Health
- Nursing including Care Plans and Treatment Room
- Imaging and Pathology
- Allied Health and Specialists
This is a centre that has continued to evolve as Healthcare and General Practice have changed, adopting new ways to interact with patients through technology and to provide continued access to healthcare.
With a rising need for medical services in Ingleburn there is an opportunity for a passionate General Practitioner who understands what quality service and healthcare looks like to practice from our centre.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Bulk, Mixed & Private billing available
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinarsavailable through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute
General Practitioners – Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)